- Video interview with Professor Denise Boston, Dean of Diversity & Inclusion at CIIS.
- Ploughshares blog interview.
- Courage Anthology Interview: Thoughts on bravery.
- "Five Qs with Brynn Saito," on Writing Like an Asian
- "Brynn Saito, MFA '08" by Daniel Ross, Sarah Lawrence College website
- "Five questions with Brynn Saito," by Jason Bayani & the Berkeley Poetry Slam
- "A Conversation with Brynn Saito," by Wendy Chin-Tanner in the Lantern Review
- "Intermittent Visitors: Interview with Brynn Saito," by writer + editor, Joanne Merriam.
- "The Next Big Thing" blog post/interview
- "Online Exclusive: A Reading of 'Alma, 1942' and Q&A with Poet Brynn Saito," in Hyphen Magazine
- "Interview: Brynn Saito" in The Collagist
- "Interview: Brynn Saito and Traci Brimhall," in The Collagist
- "Dragon Memories Like Stones: Documenting Self and Nation in Power Made Us Swoon," by Lynley(Shimat) Lys in Drunken Boat
- "The Palace of Contemplating Departure," by Therese Samson Wenham in New Pages
- "The Palace of Contemplating Departure," by Tyler Mills in The Collagist
- "This Skylark Sings! The Palace of Contemplating Departure by Brynn Saito," by Garrett Bryant in Hinged: Journal of Converging Arts
- "The Palace of Contemplating Departure by Brynn Saito," by Iris Law in TAB: The Journal of Poetry & Poetics
- "The Palace of Contemplating Departure: Poetry," by Jeanette Zwart in Shelf Awareness
- "Bright Power, Dark Peace: Brimhall and Saito's Poetic Prowess," in Synesthesia: A Literary Journal
- "Review of the Palace of Contemplating Departure" by Analicia Sotelo in LitBridge
TV & RADIO
- Switchback radio interview.
- "The Blood-Jet Writing Hour," radio interview with Rachelle Cruz.
- "Out of Our Minds," radio interview with JP Dancing Bear
- "Poetry From the Heart of California," TV appearance on Central Valley Today
- "Catamaran is Launched," radio interview on KUSP's The Poetry Show
- "Poetry and Art at Clovis East High School," a video montage celebrating National Poetry Month
- "5th Annual WordFest brings best-selling author to campus," in The Collegian
- "Poets Take the Podium: Brynn Saito & Traci Brimhall," by Carly Joy Miller in Hinged: Journal of Converging Arts
- "Brynn Saito's Debut Poetry Collection Published," The Rafu Shimpo: Los Angeles Japanese Daily News
- "Courage to Leave Offers an Inspiration," New Haven Independent